|Champion Prize List|
|0 wins||No prize|
DIGI-SHOWDOWN season 2 is finally here!
The DIGI-SHOWDOWN is back for Season 2!
Like last time, the same amount of prize money is on the line this time around!
Challenge powerful opponents for glory and prize money!
- *This event is limited to players in the United States of America.
What is DIGI-SHOWDOWN?
The DIGI-SHOWDOWN is a Digimon Card Game competition participated in by players and streamed online.
10 challengers, selected from public entries, will be divided into groups of five and battle online against the Champion in a one-on-one battle!
The Champion will take on their challenger, aiming to increase their own prize money.
Challengers will win cash prizes if they defeat the champion in a one-time battle!
Challenge the Champion with your strongest deck for great prizes!
Ten challengers will be assigned, five per champion.
Each match will be played online in a Best-of-1 format.
Each challenger will win $1,000 on the spot if they win their battle!
If the challenger loses the battle, there is no prize money, and there is only one match, win or lose.
If all five Challengers win, all five will receive a bonus of $1,000--for a total of $2,000!
All five challengers can win a bonus $1,000!
For every victory the Champion has over the five challengers, the prize money increases!
Will the Champion retain their crown and claim total victory?!
Show off your skills as a Digimon Tamer, and claim your prize!
Apply to DIGI-SHOWDOWN!
- -Only legal residents of the United States of America as of December, 1 2021 are eligible to apply for the DIGI-SHOWDOWN.
- -You must be 21 years of age or older as of December 1, 2021 to enter.
- -If you win the competition, you will be awarded a cash prize according to the rules.
- -The prize money for DIGI-SHOWDOWN will be paid using a money transfer service. If you win the prize money, please register to use the designated money transfer service.
- -The game is played in Best-of-1 (Bo1) format.
- -The game will be played using the “Discord” software.
- -Please prepare your home Wi-Fi environment or wired LAN, etc.
- -Please note that participants are responsible for the internet connection fees when playing online.
- -The "DIGI-SHOWDOWN" will be broadcasted as a live program on our YouTube channel at a later date.
*Please be aware that you will be appearing on the program with your face.
- -Sleeves, playmats, and memory gauges must either be official Bandai products or plain colored. These items will be provided to competitors if they are not available.
- -If you are a confirmed participant, you will be asked to agree to detailed terms and conditions of DIGI-SHOWDOWN.
- -The content of DIGI-SHOWDOWN is subject to change or cancellation without notice. In addition, DIGI-SHOWDOWN may be cancelled due to natural disasters or unforeseen accidents. Thank you for your understanding.
- -The winners of the DIGI-SHOWDOWN and information about the competition will be sent to the e-mail address you entered in the application form.
- -We are currently considering the possibility of holding similar events in other regions. We will make an official announcement when a determination is made.